Motor Vehicle Accidents
This page provides more information about how our attorneys can help you if you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
Being involved in a motor vehicle accident can be extremely frightening, and how to deal with the other driver, insurance companies and claim agents can be confusing and stressful. If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, call us, and we may be able to help you with the process, paperwork and deciding if you should pursue legal action.
This page provides more information about how our attorneys can help you if you have been injured by the negligence or unreasonable conduct of another person or business.
What is “General Negligence”?
- Slips, trips & falls
- Falls on ice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian/motor vehicle collisions
- Other injuries caused by the negligence of another person or business
What can Doran & Murphy do for me if I have been injured through the negligence of another?
- Our firm can evaluate your case at no charge to you;
- After analysis, our firm can help you make the right choices to protect your rights;
- If our firm is not a good match for you, we may be able to refer you to an attorney through the numerous relationships that we maintain nation-wide with attorneys in various practice areas.
Manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers all have a responsibility to make sure the products that they make or sell are reasonably safe. This page will provide you with more information about how our attorneys can help you if you have been injured by a product you purchased or came into contact with.